You will serve as a SUPERVISORY CHEMIST in the Petroleum Branch of the Laboratory Division of the Quality Assurance Department of PEARL HARBOR NSY AND IMF.Learn more about this agency
A Cost-of-Living-Allowance (COLA) of 10.28% will be added to the stated salary. COLA is subject to change at any time.
- You will coordinate, progress, guide, and track direct Project support work conducted by the Petroleum and Coatings Branch to accomplish the work goals set out by the Division Head.
- You will evaluate incoming jobs and assign actions of the work to be done.
- You will determine job priorities for Branch personnel, and assign and supervise work to ensure the satisfactory completion.
- You will review and interpret requirements, provide technical and administrative direction, and guide and coach his/her personnel, as necessary, to help them complete their assignments correctly and on time.
- You will communicate lessons learned to all personnel, as well as advising other cognizant technical codes.
- You will review and assess Branch personnel performance, develop Branch budgets, training plans, and equipment procurement plans.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581491300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.