This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
NOTE: The salary range includes 30.48% locality pay established for this geographic location.
- You will serve as the Assistant Program Executive Office, Engineering (APEO(E)) for the Program Executive Office Manpower, Logistics and Business Solutions (PEO MLB) within the Office of the Chief Engineer (5.0).
- You will supervise and lead the Deputy APEO(E)s and a team of Assistant Program Managers Engineering (APM(E)) to provide systems engineering support for assigned portfolio of programs.
- You will be responsible for the overall planning, coordination, and management of the Systems Engineering processes.
- You will collaborate and coordinate efforts with internal and external stakeholders, instilling system engineering discipline, and ensuring adherence to approved standards and policies.
- You will develop and administer the engineering change process and associated configuration management, and recommend design approaches and technical solutions.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581472200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.