Incumbent serves as an Export Certificate Coordinator responsible for performing a variety of technical support duties related to export certification of dairy based products. The work includes interpreting foreign countries' import requirements to facilitate international trade, working with internal and external customers to ensure compliance with these requirements, and verifying and auditing processes to ensure legitimacy of export certification documents.Learn more about this agency
- The duties described are for the full-performance level. At developmental grade levels, assignments will be of more limited scope, performed with less independence and limited complexity.
- The duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Participates in establishing and carrying out Agency policies and program objectives relating to the exportation of dairy and dairy products.
- Reviews export certificates for compliance with existing policy and foreign import requirements.
- Provides instructions on export requirements and changes to the requirements to all field personnel and assures uniform applicability of such requirements.
- Serves as liaison with field and headquarters personnel on export certification program issues and advises internal and external customers on applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Works with Team Lead, Branch Chief, Information Technology staff and end users as needed to resolve issues related to export information systems.
- Coordinates the Export Certificate program in the following areas: Certificate Requests, Certificate Preparation, Certificates Billing, Certificate Mailing, Filing, and Customer Service.
- The incumbent performs a variety of duties to support the administrative activities of the Dairy Grading Branch.
- Assists in developing procedures and guidelines for headquarters and field offices in carrying out assigned administrative areas.
- Prepares management reports, briefing materials, discussion papers, and procedures on highly complex dairy related issues.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel occasional for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581463100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.