This announcement will have a weekly cutoff day where applications will be reviewed for consideration.Learn more about this agency
About the position:
This position will be assigned to the Youth Center on Malmstrom AFB.
This is a flexible position, guaranteed 0-40 hours per week. As a flexible employee, you are not eligible to earn leave or other NAF Benefits.
This position requires a CDL or for the incumbent to receive their CDL within 3 months.
NAF Malmstrom AFB
- Drives one or more types of passenger buses which carry 16 or more passengers.
- Drives predetermined and/or scheduled routes for Child and Youth Programs
- Reads maps and judges road/traffic conditions to determine the shortest and safest route-Provides friendly, polite and courteous service.
- Enforces passenger seatbelt use.
- Performs operator maintenance, such as checking fluid levels and air pressure in tires, cleaning and washing of vehicles and performing inspection checklists to ensure safe and proper operation.
- Maintains records and documents actions on operator inspection checklists/forms and accident/incident reports.
- Uses two-way radio (or other device) to maintain communications with supervisor on assignments and locations
- Utilizes safety practices and procedures following established safety rules and regulations and maintains a safe and clean work environment
- Loads/unloads heavy boxes, bulky supplies and materials to/from trucks, dollies, etc.
- Uses a shovel, hand tamps, or rakes
- Runs lawnmowers and other powered tools
- Shovels snow from sidewalks, keeps outside of building clean of trash and paper.
If interested in applying for this position you may preview the online application: https://apply.usastaffing.gov/ViewQuestionnaire/10937728
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581425300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.