This vacancy is for a Supv Mathematical Statistician position in the Economic Statistical Methods Division located at the U.S. Census Bureau Headquarters in Suitland, Maryland. The Census Bureau is accessible from the Metro Rail Green Line-Suitland Station.Learn more about this agency
This Job Opportunity Announcement may be used to fill other Supv Mathematical Statistician, GS-1529-15, FPL:15 positions within the Census Bureau in the same geographical location with the same qualifications and specialized experience.
- Broad expertise in statistical methodology for economic measurement programs.
- Provides guidance and advice for various methodological issues such as sampling and estimation, data editing, missing data treatment and disclosure avoidance.
- Lead and/or participate on teams to move the team toward the completion of defined goals.
- Prepare and communicate complex technical issues to a variety of audiences.
- Provide support and guidance to staff that processes and analyzes data.
- Manage employee performance through development of performance plans, continuous feedback of performance, performance, appraisals, and resolution of performance deficiencies.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581387000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.