- Who may apply: Current Permanent DFAS Agency Employees; PPP DoD Military Spouse Preference Eligible applicants.
- Position is located in the Information Technology Directorate, Corporate Systems, Internal Systems, Content Mgt & Collaboration SPT.
- This job announcement may be used to fill similar positions on other teams in the I&T Directorate.
- Serves as expert on all cybersecurity matters pertaining to the DFAS Common Control Provider Core (DCCP-C) cybersecurity control set for DFAS
- Provides authoritative advice and guidance pertinent to CS program policies, guides, and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Enforces security policies and safeguards for systems including stopping system operation if warranted by the seriousness of security violations
- Provides oversight for CS programs ensuring compliance with federal statutes and DoD/DFAS policies, guidance and requirements
- Coordinates security actions with appropriate agency security staff
- Evaluates each security incident report to determine necessary additional safeguards, if needed
- Plans, organizes, and determines scope and depth of system(s) and common controls which are largely undefined
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581371800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.