Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as the primary point of contact to the 18th Comptroller Squadron and 18th Wing Staff Agencies for all administrative support programs to include but not limited to task management, cybersecurity liaison, Government Travel Card program, Defense Travel System administrator, Unit Training Manager, Unit Deployment Manager.
- Directly assists the commander/director in the management of all administrative support program functions.
- Serves as the resident subject matter expert for all mandated administrative support programs.
- Serves as the organizational point of contact and liaison with the personnel flight on military and civilian personnel issues.
- Assists in planning, administering, and monitoring manpower resource requirements.
- Performs other clerical and administrative work in support of the office/organization.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581354400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.