SummaryWho May Be Considered:This position is located in the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Integrated Operations Division (IOD) in Arlington, Virginia. Learn more about this agency
- Current Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) employees
- Career Transition Assistance Program (CTAP)
- DHS Component Interchange Agreement
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
The primary purpose of the position is to serve as the Supervisory Management & Program Analyst. The incumbent is responsible for planning and conducting a variety of authoritative, comprehensive, complex, sensitive/classified programs, analysis, and evaluation of the consolidation of the watch floor and information sharing projects and associated activities within CISA under a single umbrella.
Typical work assignments include:
- Planning and conducting sensitive/classified programs, analysis, and evaluations of operations center practices across Physical, Cyber and Communications domains to ensure effective operations.
- Exercising direct supervision of an operational watch floor and assigned personnel to ensure mission accomplishment.
- Analyzing CISA Central operations for efficiencies and effectiveness and implement corrective action.
- Integrating and synchronizing watch floor operations with internal stakeholders to ensure unity of purpose across CISA.
- Ensuring strict adherence to Protected Critical Infrastructure Information (PCII) requirements.
- Reviewing administrative audits and investigative reports to determine appropriate PD 081190 changes or corrective action required; and/or, analyzes and evaluates proposed changes in classified mission, operating procedures, and delegations of authority. Implements findings and recommendations to resolve complex issues, problems, and/or conflicts.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581318000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.