You will serve as a in the ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT TECHNICIAN (OA) of ADMIN/MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT (MC140) NATC MERIDIAN.Learn more about this agency
- You will maintain subject matter files and records that relate to work of the detachment.
- You will set-up and maintain logs (automated and manual) showing the status of actions and correspondence.
- You will receive visitors and telephone calls to the detachment and determine the nature of requests and direct callers to the appropriate detachment personnel.
- You will respond to routine and non-technical requests of information such as status report suspense dates for matters requiring compliance, and similar information readily available from files.
- You will receive incoming correspondence, screen material prior to distribution for suspense dates, establish control and follow up for supervisor.
- You will schedule appointments and make arrangements for time, participants and location of meetings in accordance with instructions from supervisor.
- You will make necessary arrangement for travel, to include arranging schedule of visits, making reservations, notifying organizations and officials to be visited, preparing orders in DTS, submitting travel vouchers and reports for the OIC and AOIOC.
- You will plan and arrange the maintenance and preparation of information needed for budget reports.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581310300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.