This position is assigned to the Office of Cybersecurity Services (OCSS) in the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO). You will serve as an expert on acquisition of Agency-wide information technology (IT) cybersecurity services and systems as the Agency IT Cybersecurity contract manager.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) for the Agency IT Cybersecurity Services Contract.
- Represents the Contracting Officer in the day-to-day operations and oversight of the contract and alignment with the CyberSecurity and Privacy Program strategic goals.
- Monitors, assesses, and reports contractors' management, technical, business, and operational performance with respect to contract requirements and Agency strategy.
- Reviews and evaluates the Contractor's progress related to expenditures, review and reconciliation of contractor costs, and recommends approval/disapproval for payment as appropriate. Initiates appropriate corrective action on contract performance.
- As the agency technical authority, provides guidance and inputs to statements of work, technical specifications, requirements definitions, project plans, and proposals related to cybersecurity requirements and solutions.
- Assists the Contractor and the Contracting Officer in interpreting technical requirements of the contract scope of work or specifications.
- Provides leadership, coordination, adjudication of multiple and sometimes divergent requirements from multiple NASA centers, service providers, other IT Programs, and missions.
- Communicates with clients regularly to provide support and ensure delivery of quality cybersecurity products and services. Assist clients in understanding their roles and responsibilities with respect to Agency IT contracts and processes.
- Coordinates with other Agency IT CORs to review customer requirements spanning multiple contract scopes to determine best fit and solution for customer.
- Assesses and influences program and agency plans and strategies, contracting guidelines, policies, legislation, and regulations.
Occasional travel - Travel may be required for training or other work-related duties
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581295600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.