About the Position: Must be able to satisfy the requirements of the 26JUL12 DODI 1400.25 V1230, DoD Civilian Personnel Management System: Employment in Foreign Areas and Employee Return Rights.Learn more about this agency
These announcements are for deployment tours varying length with 6 months, 9 months or 1 year being the most often used when under a Temporary Appointment.
All deployment tours are limited to a maximum length of 2 years total.
- Responsible for exercise of initiative in the formulation, implementation and modification of general policies and procedures and methods to effect District and Departmental policy.
- Establish basic regulatory control relating to technical engineering and operational management of the District.
- Manage the Engineering and Technical Services Division and serve as key staff advisor to the District Commander.
- Direct a staff of professional engineers, architects, engineering technicians, and administrative and clerical staff to accomplish the functions assigned to the Engineering and Technical Services Division.
- Coordinate the work and activities of the Division with interrelated program of other District elements, military and foreign/host nation customers and other project stakeholders.
- Inform the Executive Office by personal contacts, conferences, and reports of the status of programs and projects.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581291900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.