SummaryWho May Be Considered:This position is located in the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Integrated Operations Division (IOD). Physical locations vary upon selection- Denver, CO; Chicago, IL, and Kansas City, MO. Learn more about this agency
- Current Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) employees
- Career Transition Assistance Program (CTAP)
- DHS Component Interchange Agreement
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
The primary purpose of the position is to serve as a Program Specialist (Administrative Officer). This position oversees the Business Support Group within the regional office. The Business Support Group provides administrative and business support services to regional office and field personnel. Responds to selected administrative and programmatic problems brought to the attention of the Regional Director. Typical work assignments include:
- Supports Regional Director by producing draft presentations and fact sheets. Coordinates with External Affairs Specialist on these documents. Coordinates closely with headquarters personnel to communicate regional needs and distribute information on headquarters priorities to regional personnel.
- Works with field-deployed Chemical Security Inspectors and Protective Security Advisors to coordinate regional visits by creating agendas and background information, arranging presentations and visits to local partners, and handling room reservations and other logistical details.
- Oversees the Program Analyst for Business Support in his/her as the Executive Secretariat (Exec Sec) role for the Regional Office. Oversees regional official responses to tasks and RFIs that are directed through the IP Exec Sec process. Ensures that the Program Analyst for Business Support completes taskers on quick turnaround deadlines.
- Develops protocols for communication to dispersed team of Chemical Security Inspectors and Protective Security Advisors across region.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581282700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.