These positions are located in one or more of the Institutes and Centers (ICs) in the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) in multiple locations.Learn more about this agency
- Develop and review legislative, regulatory and budgetary proposals related to assigned areas.
- Evaluates the content of new or modified legislation, and/or agency policies and procedures for projected impact upon the assigned organizational programs and resources.
- Analyze and evaluate, on a quantitative or qualitative basis, the effectiveness of programs or operations in meeting established goals and objectives and analyzes and integrate program financial, technical, and other information.
- Review information, reconcile conflicting data, and devise new or modified methods to analyze findings.
- Make recommendations on new or modified developments, priorities and objectives to improve the organization?s program performance.
- Define goals to be met on major program issues, recommend a course of action, and implement the alternative policies chosen for various administrative areas of the organization.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581282400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.