These positions are located in one or more of the Institutes and Centers (ICs) at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) in multiple locations.Learn more about this agency
- Establish study methods and techniques to be utilized in studies and audits.
- Interpret findings resulting from studies that are independently developed.
- Analyze and evaluate, on a quantitative and/or qualitative basis, the effectiveness of programs or operations in meeting established goals, measures, and objectives.
- Recommend improvements to promote efficiency and cost savings.
- Develop various statistical tables and reports, or new or modified work methods, management processes and procedures for administering program services, guidelines and procedures for program operations.
- Review, monitor, analyze, and evaluate financial, narrative, and statistical reports and program data.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581279800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.