This position is located in the Department of Health And Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary of Health (OASH), Office of the Secretary (OS), located in Washington, District of Columbia.Learn more about this agency
This announcement will be open for 10 business days OR until the first 200 applications have been received, whichever happens first.
- Consult and give advice to top-level Subject Matter Experts (SME)s and Agency officials on segments of health and/or human services statistical projects.
- Identify specific statistical research areas that merit investigation and/or develop new hypotheses and approaches for studies and programmatic changes, to evaluate the feasibility of such endeavors.
- Initiate, formulate, plan, execute, and control statistical impact studies, which are designed for the purpose of identifying, analyzing, and reporting on health-related issues.
- Give advice to management on the selection of appropriate study designs, statistical analysis, measures, and/or the interpretation of study results, as well as grants, cooperative agreements, challenges, and studies.
- Conduct statistical studies or projects related to statistical computation in the preparation of health cost estimates, human/health services programs, and/or pharmaceutical and medical disease research.
- Develop and disseminate results of research projects in a wide range of venues to include publications, peer reviewed journals, summaries, manuscripts, and special reports.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581254100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.