You will serve as a Library Technician in the Information Technology Division of NAVAL RESEARCH LABORATORY.Learn more about this agency
- You will be responsible for generating more than 100 requisitions for information content, services, systems, equipment and service providers for the Library.
- You will process procurement request.
- You will determine appropriate methods to use for acquiring materials.
- You will use various bibliographic and reference tools (manual and automated) to obtain information and determine availability of items.
- You will maintain records of the procurement, cost, receipt and payment of invoices on all material through the use of library files
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581251700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.