You will serve as a Security Assistant (OA) in the MISSION SUPPORT DIVISION, Code 124200 NAVAL RESEARCH LABORATORY.Learn more about this agency
- You will determine purpose/nature of visit and assures positive ID before allowing visitor entry.
- You will process classified/unclassified meetings, temporary ID badge/VIP requests, and unclassified visits by foreign nationals.
- You will file, update, and check the status of Personnel Security and investigation actions.
- You will review and determine the type of security investigation required based on knowledge of personnel security regulations.
- You will pass and obtain authority and permission to conduct/review open fox check and results.
- You will use judgement in reviewing security paperwork to determine accuracy and completion.
- You will apply security regulations, processes and their applications to practical scenarios.
- You will Identify and resolve developmental needs and problems, complete necessary administrative actions, comply with EEO/Safety and other regulations/policies.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581246400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.