Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of position is to serve as a first level supervisor, providing planning, directing, organizing, and exercising control over nonsupervisory employees assigned to Information Protection & Engineering Division's Enterprise Cyber & Security Engineering Branch.
- Plans, organizes, and directs the activities of SMCs Enterprise Cyber and Security Engineering Branch, ensuring that Cybersecurity, Operational Technology and Program Protection functions are executed within all of SMC Directorates...Cont
- and Program Offices complies with legal and regulatory requirements and meets customer needs.
- Exercises supervisory personnel management responsibilities. Advises and provides counsel to employees regarding policies, procedures, and directives of management
- Represents SMC with a variety of center, installation and functional area organizations
- Serves as the Senior OT and Cybersecurity Professional for SMC
- Perform penetration and exploitation testing and analyses of SMC Space Weapons Systems to develop mitigations for mission systems and inter-connected systems
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581241400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.