Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT additional information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is: To serve as an experienced, Senior-skill-level defensive cyberspace operations technical expert and Cyberspace Protection Team (CPT) Mission Element crew member.
The organizational location of this position is: 92nd Cyberspace Operations Squadron (92 COS), 567th Cyberspace Operations Group (567 COG), 67th Cyberspace Operations Wing (67 CW), JBSA- Lackland, AFB.
- Serves as a CPT mission lead, functional expert, and/or team member at the Senior experience level on a CPT conducting cyber defense analysis and security investigations on complex networks and system architectures.
- Serves as a CPT mission lead, functional expert, and/or team member at the Senior experience level conducting penetration testing and assessments of mission partner defense capabilities on complex networks and system architectures.
- Serves as a CPT mission lead, functional expert, and/or team member at the Senior experience level conducting missions to detect and remove unauthorized,
- malicious, or adversary presence from operational systems, networks, or enclaves in order to ensure reliability and availability of mission critical capabilities.
- Serves as a CPT mission lead, functional expert, and/or team member preparing mission documentation in accordance with DoD, Air Force, CYBERCOM, CCMD, 24 AF, and local standards.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581191500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.