Who May Be Considered:
- Status Candidates
- Land Management Eligibles under the Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act.
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
This position is located in the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Stakeholder Engagement Division (SED). Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of the position is to serve as the International Affairs Regional Advisor. Typical work assignments include:
- Developing and implementing international policy and initiatives in support of the CISA and DHS missions and international policy objectives.
- Pursuing CISA's international agenda, whether through information exchanges, technical research and development, or operational activities with other DHS components, interagency counterparts and foreign interlocutors.
- Organizing and participating in multinational seminars, conferences, substantive exchanges, and training activities
- Representing CISA in a variety of engagements, understanding CISA's priorities, and communicating CISA mission, operational requirements, and activities effectively to stakeholders.
- Developing policy, programs, and guidelines for implementation.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581188300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.