The Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) at NASA Glenn Research Center seeks seasoned Information Technology (IT) Cybersecurity Process Developers and Managers for the Office of CyberSecurity Services (OCSS) to manage the agency's IT service lifecycle, to measure performance related to IT products and services managed by the OCSS; to ensure agency IT services are delivered effectively and efficiently; and assures services are continuously being improved.Learn more about this agency
- Oversees cybersecurity service delivery across the enterprise; develops strategies/plans, implements, & monitors IT products/services within the Agency's Security Domain. Serves as liaison for agency service providers to assure cybersecurity support.
- Develops/documents automated, repeatable processes that drive consistent, efficient and effective cyber-services across the enterprise. Plans/develops objectives/milestones to implement enterprise services/additions/changes to IT infrastructure.
- Integrates cybersecurity goals established by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) into IT project plans. Manages cyber-risk, evaluates security needs and assures IT projects achieve cybersecurity goals.
- Conceives/implements initiatives & projects that strengthen, facilitate, and integrate security products/services. Works special projects, investigations and initiatives prioritized by the Program Executive, Program Manager and OCSS Office Manager.
- Develops/coordinates development of performance standards for planning, integrating, implementing, and evaluating IT security products and systems/subsystems. Monitors demand for future needs and assures lifecycle management.
- Analyzes statutory requirements; coordinates input for presenting current and future (out-year) priorities for decision/approval. Executes approved service priorities in close coordination with the service provider(s) and Business Manager.
- Supports change management activities. Develops reports and presentations for senior Agency and Directorate Management. Implements continuous service improvement methodologies.
- Duties described above are for full-performance level. Duties assigned at a lower grade level will be of more limited scope, performed with less independence and limited complexity; duties will be commensurate with the grade of selected employee.
Occasional travel - Travel may be required for training or other work-related duties
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581184500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.