You will serve as an ENGINEER or SCIENTIST in the CYBERSECURITY DIVISION within the USW COMBAT SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT of NAVUNSEAWARCENDIV NEWPORT RI.Learn more about this agency
This position is part of the Warfare Centers Personnel Demonstration Project. The ND-4 pay band encompasses positions equivalent to the GS-12 and GS-13. The ND-5 pay band encompasses positions equivalent to the GS-14 and GS-15.
- You will lead the planning, execution and reporting of a variety of tasks related to cybersecurity vulnerability assessment of complex USW systems.
- You will support system stakeholder development of design, configuration, and operational changes to mitigate the vulnerability.
- You will ensure all assigned cybersecurity technical tasks are accomplished in accordance with the program guidelines in order to meet system acquisition milestones
- You will establish, monitor, and report on technical milestones and schedules to ensure project success while ensuring the integrity of security systems through planning, analysis, and application of applicable security policies.
- You will ensure efficient and effective evaluation and analysis of system security vulnerabilities while assisting with the coordination and execution of land-based integration and testing.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581141400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.