You will serve as an ENGINEER/SCIENTIST in the ELECTROMAGNETIC EFFECTS DIVISION of NAVSURFWARCENDLD.Learn more about this agency
- You will provide engineering guidance and expertise on topside design activities to support the operational performance of system components and their electromagnetic interactions within the topside architecture and operational environment.
- You will provide senior leadership, expertise, guidance, and oversight to topside characterization efforts for all projects in the branch.
- You will ensure that projects are implementing appropriate technical rigor in accordance with policies and processes.
- You will develop, in collaboration with internal stakeholders, internal policies, processes and procedures to ensure the consistent application of technical rigor across a portfolio utilizing the systems engineering process.
- You will lead the implementation and advancement of of digital models, analytical tools, techniques, and data libraries used to predict and assess locations of topside systems taking into consideration their performance and operational limitations
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581098100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.