About the Position: This position is located at the U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM); the Army's materiel integrator for command, control, communications, computers, cyber, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C5ISR) readiness; supporting our Soldiers' ability to protect our Nation and way of life.Learn more about this agency
- As an Auditor, you will manage accounting, financial, and managerial issues that require examination by a financial professional.
- Perform quick response audits, audit readiness or sustainment for an assigned organization.
- Provide recommendations in the solution of accounting, operational problems or implementation of new/changed regulations.
- Conduct complex audit activities involving the analysis of accounting records.
- You will prepare audit plans or perform survey work to identify problems.
- Applies a wide range of evaluation techniques in gathering, documenting, or summarizing data.
Occasional travel - You will be expected to travel away from the duty station up to 20% of the time.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581071100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.