About the Position: This position is located in Stuttgart, Germany. Stuttgart is charmingly situated in the heart of one of Germany's largest wine-growing regions, attracting tourists by its magnificent panorama, impressive gardens and parks, and palaces and buildings in a wide range of architectural styles. It is the home to USAG Stuttgart, HQ US EUCOM, HQ US AFRICOM, and other tenant units. For additional information please visit https://home.army.mil/stuttgart/Learn more about this agency
- Direct cybersecurity operations and incident response actions using data collected from a variety of cyber defense tools to analyze events for the purposes of mitigating threats and provides technical support for secure administration.
- Perform the full range of personnel management responsibilities.
- Provide advice and assistance to USAFRICOM staff in the operational execution of cyber defense concepts, objectives, and formulation of supporting efforts.
- Operationalize understanding of attack signatures, tactics, techniques and procedures associated with advanced threats.
- Provide recommendations for change to enhance the security posture and minimize risk to systems, data, and networks.
Occasional travel - This position requires the employee to occasionally travel (TDY) from the normal duty location approximately 15% of the time or less.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581044300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.