You will serve as the PROGRAM MANAGER in the AUTEC PROGRAM MANAGEMENT OFFICE within the RANGES, ENGINEERING AND ANALYSIS DEPT of NAVUNSEAWARCENDIV NEWPORT RI.Learn more about this agency
This position is part of the Warfare Centers Personnel Demonstration Project. The ND-5 pay band encompasses positions equivalent to the GS-14 and GS-15.
Newport, RI: $101,585-$170,800
West Palm Beach, FL: $97,179-$170,800
- You will serve as the Program Manager of the AUTEC Program Office responsible for the overall planning, direction and success of the Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center.
- You will represent the AUTEC program and defend NUWC's position, influence resource allocations, and/or effect major change to programmatic goals and milestones.
- You will ensure customer objectives are met in support of all major undersea warfare acquisition programs and fleet readiness.
- You will apply a broad knowledge of Navy operational requirements, range operations capabilities and safety issues associated with submarine and subsurface platform operations.
- You will provides overall oversight and monitoring of the execution of the AUTEC Services Contract with emphasis on Information Assurance (IA)/Information Technology (IT).
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581028000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.