Position is located in: Information and Technology Directorate, IT Shared Services - Technical Services - ZTADA.Learn more about this agency
This job announcement may be used to fill similar positions on other teams in the I&T Directorate.
- Approaches proposed applications in a systematic manner and applies analysis techniques to determine the scope and classification of software and hardware problems.
- Analyzes technical requirements, prepares programming specifications and instructions, prepares design documents, participates in testing, and ensures database implementation.
- Monitors database performance, file organization and structure, file management, mass storage management, backup and recovery of data, and database systems security.
- Evaluates and analyzes the interrelationships of proposed new systems and systems changes to existing operational systems.
- Interacts and works closely with computer specialists in a team environment and integrates the work of others to ensure project completion.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580989200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.