The Bureau of Labor Statistics measures labor market activity, working conditions, price changes, and productivity in the U.S. economy to support public and private decision making
This position is outside the Bargaining Unit.Learn more about this agency
As a Supervisory Support Services Specialist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Serving as the Project Manager responsible for leading the relocation of the BLS National Office Headquarters, a high-visibility project of critical importance to the BLS mission.
- Overseeing and directing all work related to the BLS National Office real property and space management program operations.
- Providing expert analysis and authoritative advice to BLS senior management on a variety of complex project management, real property, and space management matters and issues.
- Reviewing programs and projects to determine how they can be accomplished with the least disruption to workers and mission operations.
- Utilizing leadership knowledge and skills effectively to exercise managerial and supervisory authority for unit employees representing a wide variety of specializations.
- Assigning work, establishing positions, selecting candidates for employment and promotion, establishing performance standards and appraises employee performance.
15 - This position is at the full performance level
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580988000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.