You will serve as a PROGRAM ANALYST in the Sea-Based Rad/Cable Lay/Sub Support Ships(PM21), Special Mission Ships(PM2), Directorate Ship Management(DSM), of MILITARY SEALIFT COMMAND.Learn more about this agency
- You will analyze and evaluate the status of assigned charter ship operation on a quantitative and qualitative basis for effectiveness in meeting program requirements.
- You will provide technical guidance as well as policy and procedural interpretation on assignment execution.
- You will prepare and present briefings on assigned vessels and other assignments for large groups, customers and/or staff.
- You will coordinate with contracts and business management department in developing acquisitions plans, strategies and schedules to meet requirements.
- You will participate and assist in the planning, preparation, development and justification of the annual budget estimate, and funding requirements.
- You will monitor contractor performance to ensure that it is in accordance with the provisions of the charter agreement.
- You will recommend corrective action through applicable contract procedures.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580980500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.