You will serve as an IT Specialist (Information Security) in the Integrated Learning Systems Branch, Enterprise Systems Engineering Division, In-Service Engineering Department at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division, Keyport (NAVUNSEAWARCENDIV KEYPORT WA).Learn more about this agency
- You will evaluate the security of information systems using established processes and automated tools.
- You will prepare documentation in accordance with approved certification and accreditation processes to record compliance status with Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of Navy (DoN) requirements.
- You will investigate non-compliance issues and provides recommendations to effect compliance with DoD and DoN requirements.
- You will negotiate with system developers to effect implementation of recommendations.
- You will participate in collaboration meetings with Fleet Cyber Command and Certification Authority personnel.
- You will support Branch projects related to improvements to internal and external processes related to Information Assurance.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580970600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.