You will serve as an INTERDISCIPLINARY ENGINEER/SCIENTIST in the ADVANCED SIMULATION DIVISION of NAWCTSD ORLANDO.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as the expert in Software Specification Development using Industry Standards.
- You will be responsible for mentoring other software engineers in all aspects from specification development to software test and acceptance.
- You will research the latest software trends.
- You will conduct or assist in government software testing and acceptance.
- You will support high-visibility command projects in terms of software acquisition.
- You will be responsible for developing and instructing various in-house courses related to computer software acquisition.
- You will be responsible for the development of integrated computer systems using a knowledge of computer software concepts.
- You will create and maintain personal contacts with recognized government, industry, and academic experts in the fields of software engineering and acquisition.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580966300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.