This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will provide expertise into operational challenges typically faced by OCA inspectors working in the field to conduct analyses in support of administrative and logistics management, as well as operational and analytical functions.
- You will identify, assess, and recommend mitigations for assessed vulnerabilities and potential threat effects.
- You will interpret IT concepts and OCA operations to prepare and maintain military and civilian manning, hiring, training, and related personnel plans/actions.
- You will track and monitor inspection deliverables/reports, conduct initial reviews for accuracy/completeness and point out potential issues to supervisor.
- You will perform assessments and inspections, cumulative lessons learned/trend analyses to identify needs/opportunities for standardization and refinement of mission support business processes and tools.
- You will provide recommendations on cyber findings to assure OCA accurately identifies, documents, justifies, and effectively administer organizational assets essential to prepare, conduct and improve DoD cybersecurity readiness assessments.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580950000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.