- Who may apply: All U.S. Citizens.
- Position is located in the Information Technology Directorate, Corporate Systems, Disbursing Systems, Disbursing Systems Support.
- This job announcement may be used to fill similar positions on other teams in the I&T Directorate.
- Salary represents lowest in Indianapolis, IN & the highest in Cleveland, OH : https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/salaries-wages/-
- Implements and enforces all DOD information system Information Assurance (IA) program policies and procedures for a number of I and T internal Case Management Systems as defined by the security certification and accreditation documentation
- The specialist oversees the DOD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) for these systems
- Provides expertise to ensure required certification and accreditation support documentation is properly prepared and submitted
- Verifies all IA staff is appointed in writing and are assigned written duties and guidelines
- Provides applicable advice and guidance in implementing IT security policies and procedures in the operation of internal Case Management Systems to management and users
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580940400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.