About the Position: Serves as a Senior IT project management specialist, technical advisor, and software/systems developer responsible for performing duties related to the design, development, integration, testing, and management of automated systems supporting the SDDC mission.Learn more about this agency
- Provide input to program manager for source selection and contractor monitoring of acquisition phases from development through production and/or deployment.
- Oversee the software development lifecycle using current agile development methodologies.
- Prepare technical statements of work.
- Prepare and/or present briefings, reports, papers, research findings, and/or software demonstrations through the chain of command up to General Officer/SES level.
- Liaison with other lateral agencies and/or higher headquarters
- Apply concepts of software engineering and development activities, enterprise architecture, best practices, IT systems engineering, information assurance, cybersecurity, test and evaluation processes, and/or verification and validation processes.
- Analyze design, development, and test of computer software and hardware.
- Ensure proposed technical solutions are reasonable, affordable, logical and/or in compliance with Department of Defense (DOD), USTRANSCOM, SDDC, and Department of the Army (DA) guidelines and regulations.
Occasional travel - Annual Business Travel - 10%
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580918500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.