This position is located in the Stakeholder Engagement Division (SED) within the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA). SED develops strategic and collaborative partnerships to broaden CISA's influence and improves our coordination and integration of stakeholder relationships. SED implements and communicates engagement priorities, governance, processes, standards of practice, performance management, and analytics to facilitate an enterprise stakeholder engagement approach.Learn more about this agency
The Senior Stakeholder Advisor is responsible for identifying emerging trends relevant to CISA's priority stakeholders and ensuring that all CISA programs, products, and services are optimally designed and delivered to achieve strategically aligned outcomes.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assists the SED Assistant Director in promoting cybersecurity, infrastructure security, and emergency communications improvements across key critical infrastructure sectors while coordinating with subject matter experts (SMEs) within the eight DHS-led critical infrastructure sectors, other government agencies, industry, academia, and nongovernment organizations to determine and document emerging trends and gaps.
- Serves as the SME for stakeholder analytics, trend analysis, and recommendations.
- Develops assessment strategies for determining risks and gaps in existing CISA programs and service; designs new methods for measuring and improving operational effectiveness and productivity while providing recommendations to CISA leadership on priority issues.
- Serves as a principal liaison for senior executives to assess the impact of key changes in the policy environment and actively promotes the Agency's mission. Interacts with key business partners to provide insight at the program level, highlighting interdependencies and opportunities for efficiency while reporting and identifying emerging trends relevant
to CISA's priority customers.
- Develops and utilizes methods to identify opportunities to drive systemic change by catalyzing "force multiplying" initiatives such as grants, synergistic partnerships, innovative approaches, and regulatory alignment necessary at the Division, leadership, and workforce levels to collaborate through knowledge and information sharing.
- Establishes strong working relationship with all key DHS partners and ensures that service requirements are documented and satisfied, which includes ensuring processes are optimally aligned, while collaborating with CISA regional and headquarters-based staff.
- Develops, delivers, integrates, and advocates policies for the evaluation of emerging cross-sector risk.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580914700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.