About the Position: Serves as Team Lead in negotiations with unlimited warrant over a group of contract specialists/contracting officers (CO). As Senior Program Level CO, incumbent has the necessary signatory authority to enter into contracts ranging from $25 million to over $1 billion for specialized and significantly important acquisition programs.Learn more about this agency
FIRST CUT-OFF: 4 January 2021 will be first cut off for referral list sent to Management.
- Serve as focal point for planning, developing, and executing complex contractual strategies and provides warranted signatory authority to enter into contracts consistent with the needs of the organization for which service is being provided.
- Serve as Lead Negotiator and representative on contractual issues at conferences and meetings.
- Guide supporting contracting specialist in developing solicitations and implementing complex and unique acquisition techniques.
- Serve as principal contracting advisor to customers in the acquisition planning process, provides program updates and participates in decisions involving contractual matters.
- Analyze recommendations to formulate contracting strategies considering socio-economic programs, competition maximization, pricing arrangements, subcontracting, and matters requiring unique acquisition techniques.
- As Team Lead, serves as intermediary between the team and upper management. Articulates assignments, plans subordinate work, trains or arranges training, provides input to the supervisor on performance management and personnel administration.
25% or less - Business travel up to 10% may be required
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580911200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.