About the Position: Position is for a Contract Specialist with the Army Contracting Command located at Redstone Arsenal, Alabama. Will serve as Senior Contract Specialist, Lead Negotiator, OR Contracting Officer.Learn more about this agency
FIRST CUT OFF: First cut off will be 18 January 2021 for referral list to Management.
- Serve as contract representative to requiring activities and the agencies administering contracts for the initial and follow-on production of highly complex weapon systems equipment, research and development , and major non-systems.
- Verify the contractor?s rate through the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA).
- Serve as Negotiation Leader for the government during complex contract negotiations that commit a sizeable portion of the commands resources.
- Prepare designated price and cost analysis in accordance with current command regulations and policy.
- Coordinate and compile periodic and special reports, narratives, studies, briefings and other presentations used in analysis of contract performance and surveillance.
- Conduct meeting with representatives of contract administration agencies and contractors to receive and exchange information.
25% or less - Business travel up to 10% of the time may be required
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580910900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.