This public notice flyer uses the DoD Modified Direct Hire Authority to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems, networks, and data.
- You will provide expert IT guidance to team members, agencies and leadership.
- You will Integrate DoD cybersecurity policies and guidelines during the development of cybersecurity frameworks supporting mission efforts.
- You will accurately assesses pertinent issues found during the periodic review of cybersecurity posture.
- You will act as a cybersecurity technical advisor for the organization and to the AO for the systems under their purview.
- You will ensure that any cybersecurity inspections, tests, and reviews are synchronized and coordinated with affected parties and organizations.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580910000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.