This position is located in the Information Technology Group, Technology Enhancement Directorate, Business Sustainment Division. The purpose of this position is to serve as the Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) for the Automated Information Systems (AIS): executes the DeCA Cybersecurity Program.Learn more about this agency
- Responsible for ensuring that software, hardware, and physical security controls are integrated into the AIS Security Program.
- Review and evaluate new AIS systems, services, and all modifications to existing data processing systems, giving considerations, to all available information, including technical data and security testing results.
- Design and perform security audits, to included Payments Card Industry assessments, and technical validation activities in Defense Cyber Security Certification and Accreditation Program activities.
- Provide technical expertise in ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems, networks and data through the planning, processing, analysis, development, implementation, maintenance and enhancement of information systems security, programs, policies, procedures, and tools for the agency.
- Assist in the implementation of the agency's Information Assurance (IA) program.
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure information systems reliability and accessibility and prevent and defend against unauthorized systems, networks, and data.
- Evaluate emerging business requirements to recommend application products and services to ensure total infrastructure.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580899600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.