Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to plan, manage, coordinate, advise, execute, and train on matters pertaining to protocol.
- Plans, manages, coordinates, advises, executes, and trains protocol activities including visits by distinguished guests and groups.
- Coordination of visits. Upon notification of impending visits, plans, coordinates, and programs the visit to assure that senior leaders' status and prestige are maintained and enhanced.
- Travel for visitors. Coordinates with other support offices, such as security to verify clearance levels, transportation to coordinate staff cars or mass movements.
- Prepares necessary correspondence, documentation and written reports.
- Verbally and in writing (email) accurately communicates information to command staff, internal and external OPRs, supervisor, co-workers and customers.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580864800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.