This position is located in the Library Services Content and Management, Library Technical Services Business Unit in the Government Publishing Office in Washington, DC..Learn more about this agency
The Selectee will work shift 1 .
Additional vacancies may be filled through this announcement.
- Supervise the daily activities, both administrative and technical, of a diverse work unit and ensure that work assignments meet department standards in on-time delivery, volume and quality control.
- Provide direction and oversight on the preparation and processing of tangible materials for distribution to federal depositiory libraries (FDLs), and resolve complex issues while working with multiple teams and distribution touchpoints.
- Evaluate, gather and maintain metrics on work results that maintain and /or exceed performance requirements, while holding staff accountable.
- Provide direction on work assignments and workflow that maximizes the efficiency of the unit and delivers quality work on-time.
- Oversee creation of bibliographic and metadata records following national and international metadata standards and practices in an Integrated Library System (ILS), including the Catalog of U.S. Government Publications (CGP).
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580858400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.