- Who may apply: Current Permanent DFAS Agency Employees; PPP DoD Military Spouse Preference Eligibles.
- Position is located in: Information and Technology Directorate, Accounting Services.
- This job announcement may be used to fill similar positions on other teams in the I&T Directorate.
- As a Team Leader, the position communicates the organization?s mission, vision, and values to the team and ensures they are integrated into team goals, objectives, work plans, products and services.
- Explains to team members the action items, projects and/or program issues under review, problems to be solved, deadlines and time frames for completion.
- Monitors and reports on the status and progress of work, checks work in progress and upon completion for quality, adherence to instructions and to ensure objectives are met.
- Analyzes functional and technical requirements of proposed or existing IT systems to determine avenues of development or modification necessary to meet mission objectives.
- Identifies how system modifications or new systems or subsystems affect current systems; prepares cost analysis; establishes target completion dates; and prioritizes proposed system changes or developments.
- Participates in test readiness reviews and briefs technical and non-technical staff. Trains supporting analysts on the interrelationship of systems or subsystems and the detailed logic of each system.
- Develops and/or employs tools and methods to track progress throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Incumbent leads feasibility studies in order to develop information systems to meet user requirements.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580842700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.