This position is located in the Office of Video, Broadcast Division, Bureau of Global Public Affairs (GPA), Department of State (DoS). The Broadcast Division advances U.S. foreign policy priorities by providing live video coverage of the activities and policy messages of the Secretary of State, DepartmentLearn more about this agency
spokespersons and other senior U.S. Government Officials.
- Serves as the Broadcast Master Control and Cloud Routing Systems Operator by providing project management and project direction for assigned GPA productions.
- Assures correct routing, recording, switching and distribution of live feeds and events supporting the office of the Secretary of State to U .S. Department of State web, social and broadcast media platforms.
- Develops the scope of work and specifications and assists in visual information records management activities and data acquisition/data base management, supporting report requirements for visual information activities.
- Serves as an expert consultant, and on-demand technical POC on downstream video delivery systems, such as Brightcove, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter live components.
- Advises GPA officials and provides guidance on the management , procurement and production of audiovisual equipment and products.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580837300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.