About the Position: This position is locate in the Personnel Information Systems Directorate.Learn more about this agency
- Coordinate with other programmers and functional area specialists to work and resolve problems.
- Utilize technical expertise to maintain Cybersecurity compliancy by testing, evaluating and resolving issues associated with patching/upgrading GOTS/COTS solutions.
- Prepare testing and implementation plans and initiates corrective action.
- Coordinate with Functional to obtain requirements and propose technical approaches identifying constraints and standards.
- Adhere to all required software life cycle requirements and processes.
- Document system design including hardware, software, and interface details.
- Apply standards and best practices to GOTS solutions.
- Conduct analysis to adapt, automate, and develop GOTS/COTS solutions to meet customer needs.
- Code/Configure GOTS solutions to support customer needs, policies, and mandates.
- Select, code, test, debug and document GOTS/COTS solutions.
- Analyze data and prepare a project synopsis which compares alternatives in terms of cost, time, necessary equipment and staff.
- Use formal and on-the-job training to evaluate system requirements and recommend new system designs and software.
- Use formal and on-the-job training to establish, implement, and maintain GOTS/COTS solutions.
- Leverage knowledge of emerging technology to improve systems and software integration.
- Plan and conduct GOTS analysis.
- Investigate GOTS/COTS design and development approaches.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580788200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.