You will serve as an IT Specialist (INFOSEC/APPSW) in the Cybersecure HM&E Control Systems and Networks Department; HM&E Cybersecurity, Monitoring & Information Systems Division; HM&E Data Acquisition & Information Systems Branch (Code 533) of the Naval Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia Division.Learn more about this agency
- You will perform system-level Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) functions and roles for Code 533.
- You will maintain operational security posture to ensure information systems (IS) security policies, standards and procedures are established and followed.
- You will implement weekly and event driven virus definition updates, IAVA compliance, vulnerability scanning, remediation and DISA STIGs.
- You will perform vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support Assessment and Authorization.
- You will provide Configuration Management (CM) for information system security software, hardware and firmware.
- You will develop documentation to confirm compliance, including scans, checklists, POAMs and other supporting documentation to obtain and maintain accreditation.
- You will manage changes to systems and assess the security impact of those changes.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580735800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.