As a Statistician (Health), GS-1530-13, you will evaluate program data, conduct and evaluate data surveys; perform statistical studies on prices, utilization, and costs related to health care, human services programs, and research activities; and provide statistical guidance on matters concerning Health and Human Services (HHS) programs.Learn more about this agency
- Serve as an expert consultant and advisor to top-level subject matter experts and agency officials on a segment of a health or human services statistical project.
- Conduct research and statistical studies or projects related to statistical computation in the preparation of health cost estimates, human/health services programs, and/or pharmaceutical and medical disease research.
- Develop guidelines and provide authoritative interpretations of statistical policies for various State systems that conform to HHS requirements.
- Analyze and evaluate various periodic statistical reports submitted by States.
- Provide technical consultation and leadership on complex statistical studies and consults with and collaborates with other scientists on aspects of study design, analysis, and interpretation.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580717800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.