About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This position is located within 19TH EXPEDITIONARY SUSTAINMENT COMD CHIEF OF STAFF SEC OFFICE OF THE CHIEF OF STAFF APO AP 96218-5015.
- Applies knowledge and understanding of national and international rules, procedures, and forums prescribing traditional and diplomatic customs, courtesies, and etiquette.
- Serve as advisor and consultant for briefings, conferences, meetings, ceremonies and social functions involving General Officers of the United States and Foreign Nations' Military.
- Coordinates with 19th ESC and tenant unit field protocol officers, DA, Department of Defense, other federal agencies and foreign embassies, the State Department and the Office of Congressional Liaison.
- Maintains the 19th ESC library on social usage, protocol, congressional directories, general officer rosters, travel guides, and billeting and restaurant information.
- Organizes social and protocol arrangements for official presentations and events including honors, awards, promotions retirements, and assumption-of-command ceremonies.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position up to 25%.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580694800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.