This position may be located in various functions within the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA). The purpose of this position is to serve as an Auditor in support of the assigned program area(s).Learn more about this agency
As an Auditor (Performance), you will:
- Conduct complex managerial and financial audits and special assignments to assess program efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance with program laws, regulations and other provisions.
- Conduct valid and reliable research to analyze internal and external information to assess risk factors and identify high-risk areas.
- Document in audit work papers the results of audit review, using correct formats, including source, purpose, conclusion, and results.
- Identify and use complex specialized audit techniques to achieve audit objectives and identify appropriate statistical sampling methods, quantitative methods, and computer technology.
- Conduct effective meetings and conferences with auditees at all levels, including executive management.
50% or less - Six to ten days per month.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580686200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.