You will serve as an Information Technology Specialist (INFOSEC) of NSA DEVESELU.Learn more about this agency
- You will provide Cybersecurity best practice validation of designs, plans, tests, and deployment of information systems while adhering to all DoD/DoN mandated standards and procedures.
- You will be responsible for oversight of information systems throughout the installation to ensure all DoD and Navy cybersecurity requirements are met.
- You will act as a consultant for all information systems being deployed on the installation and to ensure correct integration into the information security architecture.
- You will serve as the installation Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) Program Manager, and be responsible for the administration and management of the installation CSWF program.
- You will participate in on-site surveys to determine status of security services provided by the Cybersecurity architecture, including physical access controls.
- You will ensure that cyber and information security is provided for and implemented throughout the lifecycle of an information system, from the design phase through the disposal phase.
Occasional travel - Travel is dependent upon position description and availability of funding.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580685800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.