Positions may be filled as permanent or term with a full-time work schedule.Learn more about this agency
Salary will vary by geographic location.
- ****Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to grade level****
- Utilize knowledge of IT principles, methods and security regulations and policies to carry out established base-wide policy to administer the INFOSEC (also known as COMPUSEC) program.
- Implement procedures to ensure protection of information transmitted to the installation, among organizations on the installation, and from the installation on the local or wide area networks, the world-wide-web, or other communications modes.
- Administer the Communications Security (COMSEC) program. Control and protect all cryptographic material and administers the Cryptographic Access Program (CAP).
- Conduct semi-annual functional reviews of all COMSEC user accounts, inspecting COMSEC facilities, reviewing procedures, and auditing of all cryptographic holdings.
- Administer the COMPUSEC Program and protects Information Technology (IT) assets against unauthorized, accidental, or deliberate modification, disclosure, and destruction of data.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580685600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.